Disney Fantasy Maiden Voyage

Disney Fantasy Maiden Voyage
Through the porthole on the Fantasy with the Disney Magic in the background

Friday, September 21, 2012

Having a bad day? Get out for a run!

Ever notice that simply getting out there for a run makes the day better?






It seems that no matter how bad of a day I'm having or how rotten of a mood I'm in, getting out there and escaping reality into my own little world of running seems to make it better.  It may only be a mile or two, and it may be slower than I'd like... but just getting my legs moving seems to release that extra stress that I otherwise can't let go of.  Then again, sometimes getting out there during one of "those" days seems to lead to the run of a lifetime.  I guess stress is fuel for the legs.

If you are having a rough day, go for a run or jog or walk.  Just get out there.  You'll be surprised how much better you'll feel when you are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment