Disney Fantasy Maiden Voyage

Disney Fantasy Maiden Voyage
Through the porthole on the Fantasy with the Disney Magic in the background

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What to pack...

Never traveled to a destination race before?

Or maybe you have, but just throw things in the last minute when you pack, inevitably forgetting an item or two?

Over the past few years, I've perfected my packing list.  I started it the first year I attempted the runDisney Goofy's Race & a Half Challenge during WDW Marathon Weekend in 2008 to make sure I didn't forget anything.  It took a few years, but I think I've finally got everything I could possibly ever want for any trip (and some extras).

I use this now when packing for every destination race hubby & I do.  Heck, we've even used it for non-race traveling!  It's your one stop checklist for all those things you'll need for a weekend (or even a week) away.

This link is to a Google doc with all my Marathon Travel Checklist

I hope this helps alleviate some of the packing stress we all go through when getting ready for a trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment