Disney Fantasy Maiden Voyage

Disney Fantasy Maiden Voyage
Through the porthole on the Fantasy with the Disney Magic in the background

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

From the Designer of the 20th Anniversary WDW Marathon Medal

This link is a quick video from the designer of the 2013 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend 20th anniversary Marathon finisher's medal.



My favorite quote from the whole thing:
"I will probably run this marathon so I can earn this medal, even though I designed it."

This guy really seems to "get" what the medal is really about.  It's not just something you receive for showing up - it is something you EARN.  I'd love to run into him on the course on race day (but with the marathon brain I tend to end up with, unless it was early on, I wouldn't recognize him).






As a side note, through Thursday, August 30, discount code "EXTRA25" will get you an additional 25% off at the Disney Store, and it works on the RunDisney WDW Marathon Weekend merchandise!  Happy shopping!!!



Updated WDW Marathon Weekend percentages as of 1:46 central, 8/28.
Half 83%
Full 90%
Goofy 91%
5k 57%

1 comment: